Do you WEAR a bag or USE a bag?

?

Do you WEAR a bag or USE a bag?

1. Wear - After all its an accessory

2. Use - You use it to carry things in

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I know that you 'wear' and 'use' a bag, but which one would you say?

When I go out shopping with my sis I might say 'Oh, I could wear this bag with my blue jacket' and she would reply 'What? You don't wear a bag, you use it'. Since then I asked some friends their opinion and they all said you 'use' a bag. (Although these friends are not bag people at all).

I see my bag as an accessory that you wear, same as say shoes or watches.

What does you guys think?

2. "Use" my bag. If I am in the mood and it doesn't "match" as brown/brown, black/black...who cares my bag alone makes a statement!

3. I really 'use' my bags. Only in this Forum and when describing bags that I am selling do I say 'wear'.

4. I totally WEAR my bag. I dont even usually carry that much stuff, all i need is my cell,keys, wallet, and sunglasses which i usually have on anyways. Whenever I have a big bag it seems wierd because I am trying to find stuff to fill it. Since I change my bags everyday to match my outfit I am defantly one who wears her bag.

5. I basically use my bags .........

6. I use my handbags. I don't think I really dress around them.

7. Use, mostly. Though I do want my bags to be attractive and make a statement, if they can't hold what I need to carry or aren't practical or comfortable to wear/carry, they stay in the store.

8. Well, I guess a bit of both. Wear in that I try to co-ordinate, but use in that I wouldn't just carry a bag for nothing, it's usually got something in there (like my wallet!) that's useful. :smile:

9. My first priority is to the use my bags to carry things in. So, I assess all the things I am going to carry and pick a bag that closely matches the size I need. If I have more than one bag that can carry my stuff, then I usually pick the one that matches/accessorizes my outfit. I think if I purchase a bag for its function, I will keep the bag for much longer. However, if I buy a bag to simply use as an accessory I will probably get bored with it easily and use it for a short time.

10. Ditto!!!:shame: :love:

11. semantically, i always say that i could 'carry' a bag with a certain thing or whatever. i guess it's somewhere between use and wear.

usually when i first get a bag, i wear it - i dress around it, i make sure it looks perfect, etc. after the newness wears off, i carry it.

12. My goal for the "perfect" bag..is one that looks great AND carries all I need and keeps me organzied. I carry my bag, but my bag carries me through my days :smile: lol

13. I wear my bag :biggrin: Its a fashion statement and I thijnk a lot can be told about a person from their bag...well not ALWAYS but a lot of the time. I can be shopping and see a bag that just screams out that its something a friend or family member would wear :biggrin:

14. From my point of view - anything that is a part of your outfit, you are "wearing" ! (et al: your bag, shoes, scarf, jewelry, whatever else).

15. I...Wear - After all its an accessory

It depends on the day. If it's a busy day I grab the biggest bag in my collection. But...still I would try to match it with my outfit. So I guess that's another "wear" right there. LOL

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice