Home & Garden do you watch HGTV?

Not a fan of Flip or Flop either
That blonde annoys me and I don't find the things they do that interesting

Yeah, she is kinda annoying, but always has nice handbags. What these 2 do is evaluate the neighborhood and try to reno the flip to match the potential buyer, unlike creating something specific for a specific buyer, which are the shows I like more.

Another reno rant from these shows, especially this one--I see them put in this lumpy, potentially skin scraping tile in the showers and all I can think is--ok, how are you going to clean this stuff? Mildew will grow no matter what (though maybe not in a desert climate) AND what if I lean and slip against the wall while shaving my legs--OUCH. I think I'm too practical for Tarek & Christina, but I still watch.

Not a fan of Flip or Flop either
That blonde annoys me and I don't find the things they do that interesting

me either- they're too dramatic for me.

i also don't like how they use really cheap material most of the time. at least that's the impression i got from the few episodes i've seen.

me either- they're too dramatic for me.

i also don't like how they use really cheap material most of the time. at least that's the impression i got from the few episodes i've seen.

All Flip shows use really cheap material because most people come in and rip it out anyway.
Many of them seem such a waste of money and materials.

I love fixer upper- I'm so envious of how 'cheap' it is to buy property there and get these massive renovations done!

Least favorite show is Flip or Flop. Not a fan of Christina's taste, and they're so obviously scripted.
they profiled Chip and Joanna on CBS Sunday Morning show today. They said before the show aired Chip thought he was the star; now all everyone talks about is Joanna :smile:

It is amazing how many people I know that watch these programs....could be they are sick of all the cr@p on TV. I do like Fixer Upper but Chip needs to tone it down!

I love HGTV and DIY. My Saturday morning ritual lol. I like Flip or Flop; Tarik seems really sweet and that he's really into the business. Christina is a bit annoying at times and her designs are a hit or miss with me. I also don't like the way she talks to Tarik at times. Love Fixer Upper. Chip Gaines is like a big kid; he cracks me up!