Do you want to see my mousse paddy?

Loganz

older, not wiser
O.G.
Dec 16, 2005
As most of you know I recently sold three bags on Ebay a Chloe Silverado, a Balenciaga box, and a Balenciaga first.

My closet was a little barren and I felt compelled to add a Chloe; so, I bought a mousse paddy from Chloe South Coast Plaza.

The pics were taken in my car - well, because the DH hasn't been introduced to this one yet. :amuse:

The color is slightly darker in real life; but, it is quite nice.

Attachments

• IMG_0415.JPG
    IMG_0415.JPG
    120.6 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0414.JPG
    IMG_0414.JPG
    119.8 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0413.JPG
    IMG_0413.JPG
    107.6 KB · Views: 101
Loganz said:
Thank you ladies ... Cristina - you know where I am headed, how fun, O'paddy gets to go to DQ its first night in Colorado. :P

lmao! :lol: Talk about O'paddy living the high life :P

Oh, the coffee grinder miraculously started working now, lo and behold. Ah, tomorrow morning/afternoon will be good :nuts:

Back on topic now :shame: The hardware looks shinier than the matte gold of the regular paddy hardware - is it?

Cristina said:
lmao! :lol: Talk about O'paddy living the high life :P

Oh, the coffee grinder miraculously started working now, lo and behold. Ah, tomorrow morning/afternoon will be good :nuts:

Back on topic now :shame: The hardware looks shinier than the matte gold of the regular paddy hardware - is it?

That's how we roll ;)

Yes, the silver hardware is shinier than the matte gold.

Nawth - soon you and I are going to paddy twins. I am crossing my fingers that LVR gets it right for you this time.

The time has come - O'paddy is off to blizzardy goodness. :lol: