Do you want to see my mousse paddy?

1. As most of you know I recently sold three bags on eBay a Chloe Silverado, a Balenciaga box, and a Balenciaga first.

My closet was a little barren and I felt compelled to add a Chloe; so, I bought a mousse paddy from Chloe South Coast Plaza.

The pics were taken in my car - well, because the DH hasn't been introduced to this one yet. :amuse:

The color is slightly darker in real life; but, it is quite nice.

IMG_0415.JPG IMG_0414.JPG IMG_0413.JPG
  2. Ohh it's so pretty, and I LOVE the silver hardware!

3. I love it. Great color!

4. Thanks alot....NOW my 9 year old daughter wants me to buy this one too!!!!!!!!!!

ITS GORGEOUS! LOVE the color-Congrats! DONT HIDE IT TOO LONG!

5. I've said it a few times, but it's beautiful :nuts: :love: Such a cool color!

6. Thank you ladies ... Cristina - you know where I am headed, how fun, O'paddy gets to go to DQ its first night in Colorado. :P

7. lmao! :lol: Talk about O'paddy living the high life :P

Oh, the coffee grinder miraculously started working now, lo and behold. Ah, tomorrow morning/afternoon will be good :nuts:

Back on topic now :shame: The hardware looks shinier than the matte gold of the regular paddy hardware - is it?

8. I'm so jealous :love:

9. Wow! I love it. That color is beautiful!

10. That's how we roll ;)

Yes, the silver hardware is shinier than the matte gold.

Nawth - soon you and I are going to paddy twins. I am crossing my fingers that LVR gets it right for you this time.

The time has come - O'paddy is off to blizzardy goodness. :lol:

11. :lol: Paddy twins. I sure hope they still have some mousses left, my return should be there by tues/wed :cry:

12. *dies* That is GORGEOUS!!!! I'm so sad that I missed the Mousse Zippy by a day. I LOVE the color. Enjoy!!!

13. Congrats, Loganz! The color is beautiful .

14. I love love love the color :love: Congrats!

15. Gorgeous!!! Does it have a greenish tint to it? I LOVE the silver hardware. Congrats!!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice