Do you want to see my $200.00 Epi in Toledo Blue? Come check it out!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Here it is!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

It looks gorgeous and seems like only been used a few times! Love it! :love:

2. excellent ! Great bag for spring summer as well ! enjoy.
    I have this in mandarine!

3. wow, great bag!! and what an awesome deal!! :tup:

4. Thanks! I like that mandarin color too!

5. It's beautiful and so are you!!! I've always wanted modeling pics of the Noe. Thanks for sharing.

6. Love the color and it looks stunning on you. Congrats on getting it at such a great price as well.

7. looks gorgeous on u! now i want one eventually. :biggrin:
    and congrats on the great find.

8. Yeah I know! I was so happy when I got it. I couldn't believe how nice it is in person and the price - you can't beat that! I just had to share my happiness... :yahoo:

9. Wow, what a great deal! Congrats!!!

10. Thanks:shame: It's my first Noe and just love it. I'm just so excited to share it with you guys!

11. WOW what a steal!!! Congrats it looks great on you!!!

12. Thanks! I love the color too and it's such a great deal! My first $200.00 LV bag :love:.

13. Thanks! It's really stunning and very comfortable on your shoulder - I bet you'll love it when you get one!

14. Thanks! I love your cutie on your Avatar! :heart:

15. Thanks! I love your Avatar!:smile: