Do you want a kelly, birkin or Constance?

1. My question is how many people would buy one if they had the opportunity to purchase one without having a purchase history? Catch is you would have to settle for whatever they currently have as opposed to waiting for your desired color and size.

2. Birkin!

3. birkin

JayhawkLV likes this.
  4. Kelly !

5. Constance - reason being it will most likely be a 24 or 18 so I think I can live with both sizes be it muted or neon bright colors. Bright colored should purses can be cute and versatile to style.

Conversely- I don’t think I can live with a B35 or K32 in glaringly bright colors.

6. The question suggests buying for a status symbol with no reference to how or when you might use it. I hope the answer would be, No.

doni, weN84, periogirl28 and 4 others like this.
  7. Kelly for sure! Just because I can carry it sans hands and definitely need that flexibility when one has an 18 month old..

8. The Kelly. :heart::loveeyes::panic:

9. None. I want exactly the specs I choose.

prepster, doni, LadyD21 and 4 others like this.
  10. I'd take a birkin...

hopiko likes this.
  11. Without a choice in color or size, I would opt for a Constance.

12. Birkin!

13. birkin

14. Constance

15. I was offered 2 years ago an H orange K28 w gold hardware. I don’t wear orange, wear white gold jewelry, and took her anyway. Guess what? She goes with everything in my wardrobe! I had no idea that orange was so versatile! I’m in Florida and so I wear bright colors - think turquoise, yellow, hot pink! But Ms Orange works with all! Can’t explain it, but I love her to bits! And she’s probably my most versatile bag. So, long story short, I guess I go with size over color and hardware. And definitely a Kelly as I live the strap!

bellebellebelle19 likes this.