Do you wanna see the Hudson Mini Moto in Tortora?

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
Just received this today! I really like this bag (it's the first time I'm seeing it in real life), however I cannot fit my wallet inside like I can with the Mini Mac since there is a divider. Guess I would need to take my small little card holder, but the Tortora color is a beautiful lavender and the leather is a durable saffiano leather which I really like. I'm wondering though if maybe I should just be boring and get the bag in black, because this color will really only work for Spring and Summer. What do you think? :smile:

Unfortunately mine came with wonky stitching on the front, bottom left side, so if I decide to keep it, I will need to reorder another one. Unless you think that isn't a big deal??

Last edited:
I was just looking at this bag on rm.com yesterday and I think it's lovely! The pic online has silver hardware though, which I would prefer....I guess the pic is inaccurate.

I was just looking at this bag on rm.com yesterday and I think it's lovely! The pic online has silver hardware though, which I would prefer....I guess the pic is inaccurate.

I saw that too, but then when you look at the details it reads a pale gold hardware. I didn't get it from rm.com though. The gold is very light and looks really good with this color! I think the silver against Tortora would look a little too bland ;)