Do you wait for an item to go on sale?

I don't know how people manage to wait for things to go on sale (ok I can do that with let's say an average H&M top so I am not talking about that here) because in 90 % of cases the product I want is selling out quickly.

My mother often gets a huge discount on bags she says she has been eyeing for weeks because she buys almost everything on sale (but good quality stuff)... I don't know, maybe she has her eyes on many things at a time so she doesn't have to fear about "the one" being unavailable.

I always wait for an item to go on sale. That's everything, not just bags. :P It's kind of silly, but I would regret buying a bag only to have it go on sale more than I would missing out on buying a particular bag.

ITA!!! I would feel exactly the same way too. It's insane to buy a bag over $300+ just to see it on the sale shelves at an outlet for $90. I was lucky to wait and get it for the latter and lower cost. I feel I appreciate the bag much more when I know I get a great deal on it and it's tough to top that price too! :yahoo:

Take care,

I always wait for items to go on sale. Unless it's something you KNOW never goes on sale, such as the Chanel classic flap. And if it doesn't then oh wells.