Do you use your small agenda as a wallet? Let's see it!

1. After using my white MC Koala as a wallet since February, I decided to give her a little break and try out my monogram Koala agenda as a wallet. So far, so good!

This morning I went to the stationary shop and got some filofax accessories: credit card holder, zipper pouch, and clear pocket. So I have enough room for credit cards, ID, insurance cards, cash, coins, etc! Plus I left some lined filler paper inside which I will use for jotting down to-dos or whatever ideas might spring to mind. And of course, the cute pink LV agenda pen to match the lining...

I'll take pics tonight, but I think this may end up being a great idea! Thanks to whomever first suggested it here! :idea:

2. :smile: Can't wait to see pic's.
    sounds like a nice change.

3. I thought of using my MC agenda as a wallet. Sadly, I have yet to use the agenda at all.

4. Ooooh Jane I just got my frambroise vernis small ring agenda!! I am totally going to use it as a wallet and agenda! I am getting the LV calendar tomorrow and the Filofax inserts HOPEFULLY by Monday. When it is all set up I will post pics!!! :smile:

5. Great..I plan to use my future red candy apple vernis as agenda and wallet. I guess I have to sell all my wallets so I won't have the problem changing the wallet all the time.

6. I'm getting the Damier agenda to use as a wallet I think is a great idea. I can't wait to see pictures of your agenda to see how you set it up.

7. I'm using my Damier Pocket Agenda as a wallet temporarily until I get my billfold back on Wednesday... [It's currently being heat stamped.]

[​IMG]

8. I went to a store in phoenix called The Stockroom and got some accessories for my new agenda too. I havent finished setting it up yet though. I got the filofax printed catalog (free) and the zippered clear envelope.

9. my pictures from my post about this are on here somewhere, I think you've seen them already though.....

10. Here are the pics I promised. I think I organized everything pretty much how I want it...

aw_1.jpg aw_2.jpg aw_3.jpg aw_4.jpg aw_5.jpg
  11. Lola, your recommendations were great! I ended up getting all of the filofax stuff you suggested somewhere else.

Here are my pretty red vernis pics.

agenda3.jpg aaw1.jpg aaw2.jpg aaw4.jpg aaw7.jpg
  12. it was lola24 i think who suggested it... :smile:

13. Great minds think alike! ;)

14. im gonna totally copy you guys!

15. [​IMG]Here's My Damier Agenda PM/Wallet
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice