Do you use your Limited Edition LV Bags...Dilema

I have this bag I absolutely adore it I even decated a threda on here to how much I love it LOL I haven't used it much just because it has rained so much over here now the weathers finer I just it as much as I can yes I use my LE's all the time.

LE's & catwalk bags don't have time to be tested before production and sometimes defects can occur like with the navy blue polka dots corsaire I had the laquer chipped on the handles and I barely used it so I feel you have to use your LE's as much as possible if a unfixable fault occurs at least you got use out of it KWIM (BTW I've had no probs with patchwork and because it's so soft it'll fold down safely into luggage if you want to take away)

I tend to use my LE bags more that others as I like carrying bags you don't see others with. I didn't buy these bags to admire them, I bought them because I was in love with them and want to use them (so others can admire them, he he :graucho:).

I use my ceries bucket almost everyday. My favourite. Love it:smile: Have not thought of what will happen if it is spoilted. But LV makes sturdy bags and so far, I don't have any major problems. Infact, feel a bit sad for other bags that I don't use as much.

I try to use them all the time....but some end up sitting in the closet...and not because I don't want to use them, but because regular mono/MC/Damier/Epi is more versatile for me .

That said...I would NEVER buy a bag just to use it a couple times a year .... and now I'm at the point where if I realize a bag is only getting used a couple times...it goes to ebay!

If I were you and i was in a position to afford it, I would buy it.....
I dont know about you but I buy often all the LE ones. ...:tup:... I get so excited at first, wear it and then I get so bored, i move on to the next one......:nuts: I put it away in it's cover, and if i feel for a change I wear it again....I have LE ones from years that look almost brand new.......Just buy you will regret it, I have it and Its beautiful.... take a look......
viviana325

i don't use my le bags everyday but i use it sometimes maybe a few days a month... i'm scared of getting it scarcthed or something liek that, i don't know why :S anyways i think even though u like the denim patchwork so much but dont have much use for it, dont waste the money and buy a baggy which is much more useful for u

Like everyone said, if you bought the bag might as well wear it. I personally don't think too much about it being damaged, but I certainly don't go out of my way to damage it. After all its just a bag... hopefully this doesn't come off wrong. You know the saying, you only live once :smile:.

Most of my bags are LE. I use all of them! I have the patchwork denim speedy and I LoVe it! My mom had the grey and uses it everyday! She put a keepall strap on it and hasn't changed it out in a couple of months!

it's like driving a brand new car!!!! one little dent or scratch, i'm less worried......same thing with my bags, specially with LE bags (or expensive ones) i get little scratch or a tiny little mark on it then i can start "using" on daily basis!!!! LOL