Do you use your Chanels everyday - or save them for a special occasion?

1. Maybe I'm too careful with my bags - or just plain OCD - but I find myself saving my Chanel bags for special occasions - like evenings out, holiday parties, birthday dinners. They seem so much 'fancier' than my devoted army of Marc Jacobs bags, with their tougher leather and heavier hardware, that I can't just bring myself to use them everyday.

Am I being silly? How many of you sling your Chanels around with you everywhere you go? Inspire me!!!

2. Mine go everywhere w/ me on a daily basis!

3. ^^^ditto

4. Mine are every day bags--except for my white reissue and a little evening bag that I have.

5. Everyday, unless it's raining.

6. Everywhere!

7. me too. I spend too much money on them to sit in my closet.:smile:

8. It depends on the weather, but I like to use them everyday. I can understand if you have a more delicate looking bag that you want to keep *special* because you know it's a classic and will be keeping it for many years.

I have so many bags, that my old bags become my workhorses, my everyday bags.

9. I take mine everywhere. And I have a 8 month old infant! I love mine too much to let them sit in the closet.

10. I don't use my chanel during workdays coz my office is like a war zone now (remodeling in progress...). Actually I don't use chanel bags at work because they look too fancy and expensive when you are working in a crappy old 1960s government building. I only use them during weekends especially when I go shopping or have lunch/dinner with friends.

11. I definitely use my Chanels everyday. Life is too short to have Chanel in the closet!

12. I use mine all the time. They never sit in the closet. Paid too much for my collection to let them sit there. However, when it rains i use louis vuitton...don't want chanel to get ruined.

13. I tend to only use mine for special occasions... I have the beige bowler, so I'm paranoid about getting it dirty, & there's no way in hell I'd take it out when it's raining or snowing!

14. EVERYDAY I carry my GST or my vintage lambskin bag to work. I carry it everywhere. For the amount of $$ I pay for I better use it often enough.

15. Everyday absolutely! They're too expensive and pretty just to sit in the closet I even take them when I travel and they've held up beautifully. But, I do use the ones in caviar or distressed leather more for everyday than the more delicate lambskin ones I have.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice