do you use your bbags everyday, or just for special occasions?

I use mine everyday. I've sold almost all of my other bags. I only own a Hogan Pan Am, an MJ Zoe, a blak BCBG (with fabulous leather) and five balenciaga days. I use my days as my everyday bag and then use the others for when I go out at night. They are so lightweight and don't stain easily - they are meant to be carried everyday IMO.

The only time I am not carrying one of them is when another bag matches my outfit better.

I packed up all of the bags that I wasn't using and brought them to a friend's nine year old daughter so all I have now is 3 Tanos, 3 bals and 8-9 miscellaneous other totes and handbags and everyone of them is used regularly except for a beaded evening clutch that is really to dressy and frou-frou to use very often.

Thank you, Cate, that's good to know! :smile:

The other day I came out of the doctor's office to find it raining. I put my entire City under my shirt and ran to my car. I know people saw me and thought I was crazy...

I carry mine everywhere I go. Heck, I would carry it in my house if my family didn't think I was nuts, I would carry 3 or 4 at a time walking down the street, make my friends walk with me and carry a couple too.....