Do you use tinted moisturizer?

Would love to hear how the Le Metier TM has been working for you. TIA!

Hiya Babymelsmom,
I haven't been able to use it since my tan shedded! But I used it from purchase in October up until late January. I noticed a very nice improvement in my complexion. There was a slight reduction in the fine lines I had been getting under my eyes!

:smile:

Hiya Babymelsmom,
I haven't been able to use it since my tan shedded! But I used it from purchase in October up until late January. I noticed a very nice improvement in my complexion. There was a slight reduction in the fine lines I had been getting under my eyes!

:smile:
Thanks! I've been using Revive TM for the last 2 months and really love it. It leaves my skin feeling soft and fresh when I wash my face at night. It stays pretty matte throughout the day (for me the day starts at 6 and ends at 7) and doesn't slip off. I use the lightest color which is a tad too dark but with blending it looks very natura.

I just started using Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer and loved it, until I woke up Saturday morning and I have 3 pimples!!! (yes, I washed it off each night, I take very good care of my skin!) I haven't had a pimple in years and now I have 3 of them??!!!

:faint:

It has to be the product! I'm so upset!!!

Now, I'm not sure what, if anything, I should be using...

I just started using Laura Mercier's tinted moisturizer and loved it, until I woke up Saturday morning and I have 3 pimples!!! (yes, I washed it off each night, I take very good care of my skin!) I haven't had a pimple in years and now I have 3 of them??!!!

:faint:

It has to be the product! I'm so upset!!!

Now, I'm not sure what, if anything, I should be using...

I had the EXACT same reaction with LM's tinted moisturizer. I wore it for a night out and thought it looked fabulous. The next morning, I had 2 or three random pimples. Maybe there's something in the product that just doesn't suit my skin...

I had the EXACT same reaction with LM's tinted moisturizer. I wore it for a night out and thought it looked fabulous. The next morning, I had 2 or three random pimples. Maybe there's something in the product that just doesn't suit my skin...

UGG!!! So, what are you using now? Anything?

Did you return the LM product? I saved the box, so next time I'm at Nordstrom it is going back with me! Of course, I'm stuck at home for a few days till these pimples are gone!! :-s

I can't remember the name of the website but there's a website where you can check if products have parabens and other icky things in them and since I use a couple of LM products I checked them out on this website and her TM came back with high levels of toxins in it so maybe you're reacting to them. A shame too because her TM is amazing.

UGG!!! So, what are you using now? Anything?

Did you return the LM product? I saved the box, so next time I'm at Nordstrom it is going back with me! Of course, I'm stuck at home for a few days till these pimples are gone!! :-s

I ended up returning it! I bought it at Sephora and had only used it once, so they took it back and someone there recommended Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer. So far, so good. I like that it's natural and has a high SPF rating (SPF 30). It feels pretty lightweight and blends easily, but I'd say it gives medium coverage. As for the pimples -- benzoyl peroxide shrunk them overnight for me, thank goodness!

I ended up returning it! I bought it at Sephora and had only used it once, so they took it back and someone there recommended Josie Maran Tinted Moisturizer. So far, so good. I like that it's natural and has a high SPF rating (SPF 30). It feels pretty lightweight and blends easily, but I'd say it gives medium coverage. As for the pimples -- benzoyl peroxide shrunk them overnight for me, thank goodness!

Maybe I'll try that brand too.

I put my teenage son's benzoyl peroxide on my "problems" last night and this morning, not sure why I didn't think of it Saturday!!

It's not tinted moisturizer per say, but I just started using Vitazing by Origins a couple weeks ago and I love it! It's just a regular moisturizer with spf in it but it does give a tint to your skin like a tinted moisturizer and evens out my skin better than the Laura Mercier tinted moisturizer I have. I still need concealer for any zits I might have but for the most part Vitazing makes my skin look great!

I bought the VitaZing after seeing Tiffany LD raving about it. It is amazing, don't understand how it really matches so many skin tones (I'm an NC42 w/Mac) and my daughter is a NW25 and it works perfectly for both of us. I picked up a tube of it for her at a CCO. Don't remember the price difference (from mine at the Origins counter) but a few $$ savings. For me it evens out my skin tone without the foundation appearance which is the only thing I'm looking for from a foundation. HTH. :biggrin:

I can't remember the name of the website but there's a website where you can check if products have parabens and other icky things in them and since I use a couple of LM products I checked them out on this website and her TM came back with high levels of toxins in it so maybe you're reacting to them. A shame too because her TM is amazing.

I check cosmetic ingredients at www.beautypedia.com . Maybe that's the website you are thinking of?

based on the feedback here I went back to Sephora and tried another shade of LM's TM and I found a shade that blends perfectly. Now hearing about people breaking out after using this product I'm a tad bit nervous to start using it. I had tried the product on earlier so I am waiting to see how my skin reacts. I'll keep you posted.

I am loving the hourglass tinted moisturizer w/ SPF. It has great coverage. It has a bit of shimmer in it, but it is not noticeable and with my powder I don't see it at all. I got a sample of it and when I was done immediately bought the full size. I cant say enough good things about it! It also has anti aging complexes. Its supposed to minimize wrinkles and give a bit of lift.

http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P231037&categoryId=C17271