Do you use the key clip?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I just purchased a MAC (well, 2 actually). One has the key clip and one does not. As silly as it sounds, I am leaning toward keeping the one with the key clip just because it has a key clip. But honestly, I don't know if I will actually use it.

So, do you use your key clip? Is it in the MAC or a bigger bag?

2. i do not use the key clip in any of my bags...

3. when i had a MAB, it had the key fob. i tried using it once...and i did not like it. the key fob was really difficult to push open (so i could get my keys). after that, i stopped using the key fob/clip (lol whatever u wanna call it :P )

i personally dont like the clip. i dont know why exactly. i just like my bag's interior to be simple and not have so much going on...ya know?? hahahaha i'm a simple gal
    **for example: old school MAM has an interior zippered pocket, and 2 extra pockets. later on...the MAM has the metrocard pocket (which I dont get at all since I dont put anything in it)....and now, RM added a key fob.

4. I like the feature and I use it a lot. I keep my file cabinet key and closet door lock key attached there because I use them frequently, but I don't want them on my usual keyring.

5. I like the idea, but have never used it!

6. I don't think I would use it.

7. Definitely looks cool but I don't use it.

8. I don't use mine and have even forgotten that they are there!

9. This thread is so funny bc my best friend and I were just talking about this today! She got a new MAB and it has the key ring thingy, and we both think it is so cute, but both agreed we are too lazy to actually use such a thing for keys!

10. I never use it either...too much of a bother. I'd rather just dig around the bottom of my bag for my keys! :biggrin:

11. Hahahahaaaa!
    I agree!
    If my keys even MAKE IT into my bag, its a good day for me!
    :P

12. Yeah, I fall into that category too! Too lazy to use. . . :graucho: I appreciate that it's there though. . .

13. :lol:

I made myself use it yesterday and I have to admit, it was nice that I didn't have to root around for my keys. I am going to try to get into the habit, but who knows if it will stick.

14. I think its useful especially if you have a car that uses keyless entry and keyless to start your car.. you just pretty much clip your car keys in your purse n never have to search for them again.

I'm actually quite surprised many girls in here arent using the keychain feature... i think its brilliant! I ALWAYS use keychains if they are built into the inside of my bag. I LOVE botkier's keychains..

15. My answer now that I think about it seems pretty funny to me but then again I drive a Prius and just need my keys to be in my possesion, no buttons to push etc., to get in or start the car. My BBW MAB that I'm currently using has a key clip and I do not use it. Previously, in other brands, I have always used the key clip. So All I can think is, it is because I'm not constantly reaching for keys.