Do you use or hoard your Tokis?

Do you use your Tokis?

• Of course! All of them! Why buy them otherwise

• No way! They are staying safely in my personal museum

• Weeeelll, Just some of them

• Yes, but only because I keep a spare of the same!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I use them!

I make a concious effort every time I go out to pick a different bag to use and I'm working on making sure all have been used at least one. Today the Pirata Dolce is making it's debut!!

I think the ony ones of my 30+ bags that have not been used are the Bianco Dolce, Amore BV and my Original Scuola.

Use them!!

I am glad I'm not the only one who is over protective of their tokis! I try not to rub it against anything since all mine are practically light prints... and if anyone gets close to me like in a really crowded place, I try to pull it away. If I feel like the place is too crowded beforehand, then I take a bag that isn't toki... that's why I don't think I can ever bring one to school for use :P

NYC is so dirty tho that it makes me afraid to use some of my bags. The subways are grungy and we have so many people someone is bound to rub up against my bag :sad: I have to buy some of that scotch guard or kiwi protect all stuff !!

I'm a "user" - still struggling to achieve 1-bag-per-print target
Can't afford to be a "collector" :sweatdrop:
Speaking of which - among us who has the most bags?
I know LatteGrl's got at least 29 (but that was pre-Pirata), DreamsOfToki 30+, angelic*ruin also has a pretty huge collection... hmmm :graucho:

NYC is so dirty tho that it makes me afraid to use some of my bags. The subways are grungy and we have so many people someone is bound to rub up against my bag :sad: I have to buy some of that scotch guard or kiwi protect all stuff !!

I agree..I went out with an ivory wool coat to times square just once..and came home with gray smudges on the sides because of all the people wearing black coats and not really washing them.

I'm a bit chicken to use everything and am trying to collect a bit of everything but that's hard.. I want to use the bag but I usually decide last minute what I want to use and if it's new i feel bad opening the qee or I don't want to waste time switching the qees, otherwise..I'm not sure i'll find something better so i don't want to use it yet.

I'm extremely paranoid to put anything in my bag that may potentially stain it too- pens and open juice bottles

I've carried all of mine at least once. I find I'm using my lamore campeggio routinely. I just got my inferno campeggio and now I'm using it more to swap w/the lamore. I didn't like dragging that pretty pastel bag out to the ball fields! Although it still looks good as new! I try to rotate and use dif. bags for what mood I'm in...and use that as my decision as to how to dress for that day.

i think my bags would be sad if they didnt see the outside world. lol. is it funny that i'm the only one who doesnt think it will get dirty and never has yet even though i use tokis on a daily basis?

I'm a "user" - still struggling to achieve 1-bag-per-print target
Can't afford to be a "collector" :sweatdrop:
Speaking of which - among us who has the most bags?
I know LatteGrl's got at least 29 (but that was pre-Pirata), DreamsOfToki 30+, angelic*ruin also has a pretty huge collection... hmmm :graucho:

Tehlilone has a bunch too!! :P plus clothes! lol

You're making me feel bad about using them! I mean I took each of them out the day I got it, I just ripped the nylon off the qee and put all my stuff in it and went out. I wanted to show them off so bad.

I actually already had a toki emergency, last night I found a little smudge on sushi boy's forehead, right under that line of hair he has, or whatever it is.
I wasn't sure if it was always there so I actually opened ACDSee and checked the pictures I took of it.

I managed to wipe it off with fresh-ones, but I was so nervous.
Now I'm thinking about not using my Amore since it's even lighter, but I wanna show it off so bad! :sweatdrop: