Do you use non-Mulberry bags?

I agree,Mulberrys are fantastic,hardwearing,good looking day bags,but as an evening bag,even the small ones are'nt really dainty or elegant enough for a night out when yoy are really making an effort to look glam!I suppose you would then pick an evening bag from anyone of the other designers that you felt would suit you and the occasion,I personally,don't get out much in the evenings since Sophie was born so my Mulberrys are the most useful bags at the mo!!!!

I use my Mulberrys more than any of my other bags. The black Alana will become my winter staple and I've been carrying my tangerine Araline a lot. My other wardrobe regulars are my LV mono speedy 30, off-white Miu Miu bow satchel and red Chloe Paddington. I don't stick with one designer, I really love Longchamp, Lancel, Jimmy Choo & Prada as well!

Yay, sarajane's back!! How was your trip?

Ditab, you are lovely, nice to have been missed!!
The trip was great. We pootled down through France, the weather was so good the roof was down on my Mini all week. Blue skies, around 26 deg. Mad DH even swam in the sea!
Two hour lunches with no interruptions from dear children (absolute bliss). Engineered a day in Nice - I disguised it as showing my DH around as he's not been there (apart from the airport) in all our years of going to the south but managed to slip in a visit to Galeries Lafayette. :yahoo:
Plenty of bags to spot but NOT ONE MULBERRY!
I took my tangerine Araline so I was flying the flag but did not see another Mulberry all week. :wtf:

Ditab, you are lovely, nice to have been missed!!
The trip was great. We pootled down through France, the weather was so good the roof was down on my Mini all week. Blue skies, around 26 deg. Mad DH even swam in the sea!
Two hour lunches with no interruptions from dear children (absolute bliss). Engineered a day in Nice - I disguised it as showing my DH around as he's not been there (apart from the airport) in all our years of going to the south but managed to slip in a visit to Galeries Lafayette. :yahoo:
Plenty of bags to spot but NOT ONE MULBERRY!
I took my tangerine Araline so I was flying the flag but did not see another Mulberry all week. :wtf:

welcome back! What bags did you see??

Absolutely loads of LV and Longchamp. There was also a lot of Lancel and I very nearly weakened and bought one but DH was with me breathing over my shoulder so no go!
There were a fair few Guccis but, interestingly, I spotted more Longchamp Le Pliage bags than anything else. As I was browsing the bags in Galeries Lafayette I saw three people buy Le Pliages. They were everywhere - older ladies, guys and even trendy students in their flat boots, bum high denim skirts & long hair.