Do you use more than one facial mask?

may3545

Happy living
O.G.
Mar 15, 2006
I just bought a facial mud mask, even though I use a peel off mask as well. Do you ladies, say, use just one mask throughout, or use a few different ones throughout your routine?

Thanks in advance!

I have a turmeric mask which I use during the summer (it's really good with absorbing the oils)
Also a pineapple cucumber mask that dries like a plastic coating and can be peeled off, I alternate between them and they're both from Himalaya Herbal

I definitely use several. La Mer - Refining Mask, Eminence - Pumpkin and Yam Mask, Origins - the white stuff, name I forget, Dermalogica and something else. I love masks... maybe a little too much, but I use it only about once a month or so.

I love using all types of masks... Biotherm Detox masque, Kiehl's Deep cleaninsg masque, Clarins aromatic plant purifying masque, Dermalogica skin refining mask, Kiehl's Soothing gel masque, etc...

I just used Clarins Beauty Flash as a mask and I loved it! I wasn't sure how to use it (primer or moisterizer or cleanser :confused1: ) and the SA suggested to use it as a mask.

Definitely! they serve different purposes. Kiehls Soothing Gel masque for soothing/hydrating, Kiehls Rare Earth Masque for deep-cleaning pores, Juice Beauty Green Apple Peel for a weekly peel

I use DIY aspirin mask to help clear my tiny bumps, Origins clay mask, Shiseido's Purifying Mask and Peter Thomas Roth's Oxygen Mask. All of them are great and I rotate them. :smile:

I alternate between a hydrating mask in winter and more of a clay mask in summer and I use a microdermabrasion once every couple of weeks. Seems to keep my pores cleaned out.