Do you use base shaper for your Le Pliage?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I finally got my first le pliage! I haven't used it yet but is it wise to put a base shaper in first? I have base shapers in my LV Neverfulls but unsure about this bag.
    Thanks ladies! :smile:

2. Yes, I do! I think it looks so much better!

3. What kind do you use? I'm considering getting one for my small LH Le Pliages.

4. Sometimes I do depending on what I'm using it for, when I do I use the Purse to go.

5. Well, my husband cut one from a sheet of plexiglass (he's very handy!) so that is what I use. I think I have seen them on ebay before:smile:

6. I've never used a base shaper in my LP but I have another bag that needs a base shaper - I made one out of rubber foam. It's cheap, not too stiff and sturdy enough to give a natural looking shape.

7. That is a great idea too!

8. I have a purse to go but I fold up a towel as a base for my bag so that it doesn't sag and look natural at the same time

9. No... I actually like the way the Le Pliage kinda sags when emptier...

10. I use the Purse To Go organizers. I like that they don't make the totes look too structured, just the right amount of slouchy.

11. I actually like them slouchy, but if I had one of the mini hand helds, I could see how that kind might look better shaped.

12. nope i dont!

13. I use my Purse to Go Organizer, love the additional pockets. I also use a base shaper in all of my bags and totes (hate the sag).

14. I use a purseket, it doesn't have a base so the bag still has some slouch along the bottom, with some structure from the organiser.

15. I just got my first Longchamp- Le Pliage - the medium tote with long handles, and I think I'm going to love it, but I can tell that I'd be happier if the bottom did not sag so much.

I'm thinking of ordering a base shaper for it, but I also want a purse organizer too- I am wondering if a purse organizer will act as a base shaper, or not. In other words- if I use a purse organizer will that alone prevent sag, or do I need both an organizer and a base shaper. I want an organizer to keep all my stuff organized so I can find it easily.

Any feedback appreciated!

- Jen