Do you use any kind of moisturizer on your caviar bags?

1. Neiman Marcus Gift Card Event Earn up to a $500 gift card with regular-price purchase with code NMSHOP - Click or tap to check it out!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Just wondering in the event that you do, what you use or if it's best to no do it.

2. I don't think it would be a good idea, I think it would dull the leather. But I have never tried it because none of my caviar leathers looked like they needed it.

3. I was wondering the same thing. What's the best way to care for Caviar Leather?

I always wondered how Victoria Beckham's Timeless Clutch manages to look so much shinier than mine... :confused1:

4. I was just wondering because I know that extreme cold can effect the bag and I'll be out of town this winter in a much colder area and so I was wondering if that would help the leather. The climate is dryer as well.

5. I would think a leather conditioner would be appropriate. It is leather and it needs to be moisturized just like our faces. I just got my first caviar bags and haven't treated them as yet. You can always check with Chanel SA and see what they recommend.