Do you use an insert/purseket/chameleon in your Bbag?

HappyAngel

O.G.
Apr 23, 2006
Do you use a purse organizer for your bbag? Who makes the best handbag organizer? I only know "Purseket", but their pattern are ugly. The solid color is fine...but will a "small" purseket be better for the FIRST or a "medium" size?? Which is a better fit? or anyone have any pictures...I think I really need a purse organizer :yes: Thanks!

Reactions: Namwan-
I have many Pursekets for my LVs as they are structured bags that are able to fit a Purseket quick easily and very well.

But my Bals are too floppy for Pursekets. I use a large cosmetic case such as my Prada envelope style case to put small things into. My wallet and Palm just goes directly into the bag.

I love my purseket, which works great in my city. It actually makes my handbag kind of stand up more. I have the 8-pocket one (?), I think. I don't know if it'd fit in a first, though.

The First is pretty small so no purseket is needed really. I used the medium red purseket for my rouge vif City for 2 wks straight and I learned to hate it. The purseket made the City looks too structure when you carry it and I really prefer my bbag to be slouchy and floppy.

OK, forgive my ignorance, but what the heck is a "purseket"??? :shrugs:

Would someone mind posting a picture?? :yes:

large-xl2.jpg

diagram.gif