Do you use a separate coin purse for coins?

i do because i sometimes end up with alot of change and even though i have had my dooney wallet for several months now the brass zipper still moves like a brand new one! it is soooo stiff sometimes and i don't want to tear it up trying to get in and out of it so i don't put alot of change in it.

and i have NEVER had to spend a half hour at the cashier looking for anything in my change purse - in fact it is the opposite! makes the transaction much faster than me carefully trying to unzip my wallet!

I also carry a separate coin purse because I find it easier to handle when I'm on a quick run for coffee or groceries. I only take my big wallet out when I need to use my credit cards.

I actually do have a coin purse after all!! I found my Pankunchi coin purse while I was cleaning out my closet. Its so cute!! I think I am going to start using it now! But I don't have that much change :confused1: maybe it can be my lipstick holder?

tanpan1.jpg

tanpan2.jpg

I carry a huge gucci wallet which has a coin purse but do not carry a penny in it!

I have a seperate small gucci coin purse..... I just hate an overstuffed / heavy wallet. That's my reason :shrugs:. Coins are annoying....

I use my contintental wallet's coin compartment for coins and some store rewards cards (Borders, supermarkets, etc). To make sure my wallet doesn't get too heavy, I remove the excess coins once a week, sometimes more often.

If I used a separate coin case, I'm afraid I'd spend more time fumbling around at the checkout line...:yes:

Yes I use a separate coin purse. Coins gross me out and are quite dirty so I like to keep them away from all the items in my wallet that I use often like CCs or stamps. I pull out my coin purse to let the cashier put the change in directly! I don't have to touch it! :biggrin: Also, since I don't put coins in the zippered compartment of my wallet I can put all my gift cards and important notes in there. I also don't like how coins weigh down a wallet and make it look stuffed and fat!

My coin purse is from Leatherprince on Etsy and though it's small it holds a TON.

I've been tempted to get a coin purse in the past (because they're small and cute!) BUT then I got this Francesco Biasia wallet, 5 1/2" x 4 1/2", which has got a whopping great big coin purse section as you can see, and I've never looked back!

Attachments

• 13-01-09_2003.jpg
    13-01-09_2003.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 129
  • 13-01-09_2004.jpg
    13-01-09_2004.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 129
  • 13-01-09_2005.jpg
    13-01-09_2005.jpg
    85.8 KB · Views: 135
  • 13-01-09_2006.jpg
    13-01-09_2006.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 139
Last edited:
Maybe I am strange but I almost never have cash so a coin purse/section doesn't really effect me. I pay mostly with ATM/Debit card.

When I do have change, I put it in my pocket (if I have one) or a pouch in my purse. I really don't like the way coins warp my wallet and how bulky it gets. My friend has bought the same wallet as I did. Mine looks newer than hers because I don't put coins in it.

However, my mom has always put coins in hers and it hold up fine but the compartment is really dirty.

I use a separate coin puse. I have the LV Sarah Wallet in Azur Damier and the linnig of the coin part is a cream color - I swear it'll get dirty over time since coins are pretty dirty!

I do! I have an LV agenda that I use as a wallet, and a LV Cles for coins. I use to use the pencil pouch in my agenda for coins, until I grew paranoid of the pouch splitting apart. So I went out of my way to buy a key holder to hold my coins. I also use the chain to attach my keys into. That way it won't get lost in my purse.