Do you treat your MJ leather?

Blue824

Jan 9, 2006
So I just picked up a small MP which I've been wanting forever, seriously, years, and I'm still baffled as to why I never picked one up earlier, but anyway now I'm wondering, should I treat the leather with anything before introducing her to the world? Spray it down with anything? I did a couple searches and didn't come up with anything, so I apologize if I am repeating a topic.

I'll post pictures perhaps if I can find my cord to connect my camera to the computer! But she was only $350 ($380 with tax) at Nordstrom Rack in Chicago! The color is Denim.

Thanks in advance for the advice!

I use Apple Garde conditioner followed by the Repellent spray when the bag is brand spanking new. Never had a problem. I treat my bags very gently, and tend to be more rough with the zip clutches. The Apple Garde keeps the ZCs looking brand new.

I use the same leather cleaner/conditioner I use for my boots. I bought it at Allen's Boots here in Austin, but any leather conditioner would work. In fact, I just (half an hour ago) used it on my black Stella before I put her in her dustbag for storage.

Denim is such a gorgeous color! Congrats on your purchase :yahoo: . You got yourself a very good deal, I gotta say. As for cleaning for my MJ leather. I don't really do it unless I see some dirt on it, then I usually just use baby wipes to clean them. It works so far but I start thinking to get appleguard to put moisturizer on my bag.