Do you think...

1. Orlando Bloom is hott!!! Oh yah!!! :love:

Orlando.jpg
  2. haha he sure is.

3. He is one of the cutest guys IVE SEEN!!!

4. I've never found him to be attractive - especially since I bet he would have made a beautiful girl if he decided to go that way.

5. How could you say that!!!? He is sooo hot!!!

6. He is a hottie, but I kinda see Chemlex's point.... he did make a cute blonde in Lord of the rings

7. I'm not going to debate that he is an attractive person - I would lose that one.

But personally, when I look at men, I like them to look like men. You are totally welcome to diss on the men I find attractive. They are Vince Vaughn, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Stuart Townsend.

8. I think Orlando's too skinny a girlie. Sorry girls. He's not my type, but I do think Johnny Messner is cute. =)

9. I like Orlando. But not too much...I liked Clive Owen when he did that movie w/ A. Jolie, I forgot the name...but he's cool.

Orlando was very HOTT as an elf in LOTR!!! I wish he really had long blonde hair. :smile: Sans the ears. :smile:

10. :nuts: Those guys are hot.

11. I'm glad you agree, here's some hottie pictures (to help erase that picture of Lizzie Grubman that Megs linked to)

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. Vince looks like a total cutie there. Jake is hot!!! :smile:

13. :nuts: YUM

14. Clive Owen YUM in Arthur, YUM YUM in closer! :biggrin:

15. Who are those people?LOL!!! :P

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice