Do you think Zoe is dressy?

purse-cursed

My HG changes daily
O.G.
Mar 20, 2009
SoI bought a large chocolate Zoe at the outlet and it's so beautiful!! I love the color it's so rich. I'm not sure whether to keep it though because it may not suit my lifestyle. I dress extremely casually, usually wear a t-shirt and jeans or a hoody and jeans, and wear a ballcap a lot too....so question is, will this classy looking bag look out of place on me, or will it "dress up" my boring attire? :shrugs:

Thanks in advance gals!!

This is just my opinion, but I consider any medium to large size shoulder bag as a casual bag. Casual for me means shorts, jeans, sweats or warm ups. If it's too big to be considered a clutch and fits on my shoulder...I'm wearing it. :biggrin:

I think zoe can be dressy or for casual wear. I usually dress casual and use my zoe's as everyday bags. I actually think the brown leather is perfect! make sure you are 100% if you return it because you may regret it. And thats always a bummer.
Good Luck!

no.... not at all.... i, personally think it's a more casual bag.... i wear my aubergine with jeans or shorts all the time and it looks wonderful (IMO).... and i think the chocolate color lends itself to a more casual vs dressy bag!

so out of place... absolutely NOT.... "dress up" your casual attire... yeppers!!!!

I think it will be great.
I wear casual clothes too, and I just love the way my steel sabrina just spunks it up a bit.. And your bag will match everything too. I just love the chocolate zoe. I do think you could dress it up though too if ya wanted.....
JMHO though.... HTH....

I actually think it's more on the casual side! It looks fab with jeans and a t shirt and equally as awesome with more business attire. Keep it!!! :tup:

Thanks everyone!!!! That's what I wanted to hear :happydance: I guess all that shiny gold hardware made me think "dressy" but apparently not, I might even cut off the tags tonight!

Agreed. Casual bag.
I was thinking (from the title) you wanted a dressy bag and I was going to say, sorry, no, not dressy!
Sounds like it'll be great in your life!

I think it's "nice" as in it could go to a nice restaurant for dinner but not necessarily "dressy" (I think of that more as like going ALL OUT, and that usually calls for a smaller evening bag or clutch)

I think the Zoe is a perfect casual bag because it can dress up your casual clothes a bit but is works well with pretty much any casual attire. When I think dressy or formal, I tend to think of satchels or clutches. Shoulder bags in general seem more casual to me, which is just the way I like it.

I've always thought of Zoe as a good casual bag... the kind that you could quickly throw over your shoulder and go to the grocery store, or the movies, or running errands.

It's a classic bag for sure, but I think it's more practical for everyday-type use because it's not too big, not too small, and it's not a huge bulky satchel either.

I loooooooooove satchels but I don't ever take them to places like the grocery store or the malls or running errands b/c they're just too big. I love my satchels for work or places where I need to lug all of my stuff around for.

The Zoe is great b/c you can put your necessities in there, zip it up, and go. I could see myself taking something like a Zoe to - say a baseball game - but I wouldn't take any of my satchels there.