Do you think Walnut is versatile enought to wear with black?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Or would that be tacky? I wear a lot of black. Would walnut clash too much? TIA!

2. Not at all!

3. A rich brown against black is a great look-especially in the fall!

4. I think the walnut and acorn are the two colors that literally go with everything.

I also find that my sand hailey is very versatile.

Definitely you can wear walnut with black!

5. I have always worn black and brown together - love the combo. Walnut is so rich - it would work with practically anything, imo.

6. Both are neutrals so will work together. I've always worn my brown leather bags with any & every color as brown leather is neutral.

7. I wear black and brown together all the time. I think it would look great!

8. Brown and black are a classic combination. It looks very chic.

9. Its a neutral color .. goes with everything :biggrin:

10. Not at all. They look great together. I wear a lot of Walnut with black.

11. ITA with everyone ... walnut looks fabulous with black! I wear my walnut Maggie with black all the time and I think it looks pretty chic!;)

12. Walnut is a rich, beautiful color that goes with EVERYTHING!! I am still on the hunt for a Walnut XL Hamptons hobo and will wear it all the time if I find one! :smile:

13. Walnut goes with everything including black! I have a walnut gigi and looks great with black.

14. I am SO glad someone asked this question! Thank you OP!!
    I still have not come up with a good outfit to wear my acorn Sabrina with...that's why I have not snipped the tags or wore it yet, or even decided to keep it (although my hubby loves it).

15. I have a Walnut Hailey that literally goes with EVERYTHING! It's one of the few purses that I don't have to worry about whether it will match what I'm wearing. It's such a rich, gorgeous color. Definitely looks great with black. Go for it!