Do you think Vuitton reads tpf??

I would bet their marketing dept checks it out. Companies pay enormous amounts for customer feedback using focus groups etc so this is incredibly valuable information for free.

I think they do! Make monogram line with black nomade leather trim (Me want keepall!!!!!!)
Next season, hon..... Next season.

They are expecting them already. ;) I don't know which models but from what my SA said it seemed like there would be more than what was shown on the runway, at least there will be sac plats.

Better start saving up ;)

I don't see any difference in the pictures and don't overestimate your influence on Louis Vuitton. I'm sure some people at Louis Vuitton may use the internet for resources in the latest fashion news, but I highly doubt Louis Vuitton relys on users on TPF. Although in the slim chance that Louis Vuitton reads the forum, I think some people should be ashamed for looking down on sales associates and workers at Louis Vuitton. They have a right to do business with who they want.

Louis Vuitton SA's CANT choose who they want to do business with...they dont own Louis Vuitton, if they did they would have a right to do this but they dont. I dont think people on here look down on sales associates...its just that they have good and bad ones and why should a customer paying lots for an expensive bag have to deal with this ?. Working at Louis Vuitton has its perks but why should an SA in Louis Vuitton act any differently to someone working at wallmart...im sure if the SA's in Wallmart snubbed people....they would complain, this is the same as LV. :yes:

I don't see any difference in the pictures and don't overestimate your influence on Louis Vuitton. I'm sure some people at Louis Vuitton may use the internet for resources in the latest fashion news, but I highly doubt Louis Vuitton relys on users on TPF. Although in the slim chance that Louis Vuitton reads the forum, I think some people should be ashamed for looking down on sales associates and workers at Louis Vuitton. They have a right to do business with who they want.

Ummm... :confused1: :shrugs: :confused1:

ouch! :crybaby:

Liberté;2011593 said:
Next season, hon..... Next season.

They are expecting them already. ;) I don't know which models but from what my SA said it seemed like there would be more than what was shown on the runway, at least there will be sac plats.

Better start saving up ;)
Really?? that would be so great!