Do you think Vuitton reads tpf??

since this thread is up..

OH I REALLY HATE DAMIER.

just kidding..

if LV's reading..can u just like let us have all the monogram styles in damier too??????? it's driving me crazy that i find something i like and it's not in damier!!!!

Ok.... from the list :rolleyes:
1. Pink epi (light pink, light blue, teal)
2. Bring back the Lilac
3. Turquoise Vernis
4. Vernis Speedy in any colors

ps. Hiring John 5 as a professional SA (he's more acknowledgable than other SA, for sure). :yes:

I don't see any difference in the pictures and don't overestimate your influence on Louis Vuitton. I'm sure some people at Louis Vuitton may use the internet for resources in the latest fashion news, but I highly doubt Louis Vuitton relys on users on TPF. Although in the slim chance that Louis Vuitton reads the forum, I think some people should be ashamed for looking down on sales associates and workers at Louis Vuitton. They have a right to do business with who they want.

I am sure LV is aware of the existence of fashion/purse forums just like ours, but I doubt they'd waste some employee's time to read them... maybe some sa does on his/her own time, but not on a corporate level.

:confused1:

well dont underestimate purseforum too, my darling, we were on 100th busiest site in internet, :smile:, i'm sure it is one of good reason to rely on our opinion.

i think yes they might put someone here, but i dont know if mr.vuitton is a member himself. it really cool if he is here though.