Do you think tory burch looks good on me?

I think you look good in them. That said, I was liking the black ones best on you and wondering why... and then realized when I wear coloured shoes usually they're tied into my outfit somehow. A red t-shirt with the red shoes for example.

Reactions: feminineguy27
I think you look good in them. That said, I was liking the black ones best on you and wondering why... and then realized when I wear coloured shoes usually they're tied into my outfit somehow. A red t-shirt with the red shoes for example.
Oh thank you so much, yeah the black ones are my favourite out of all my womens shoes, yeah the pic of the red ones is a pic I took outside the mall after I tried them on for a pic and to wear rest of the day immediately after buying them, any way you think I could dress better in my tory burch?

You could benefit from wearing them with less heavy fabric. Try a khaki or linen trouser or a less heavy denim with a button shirt, not a tee....

I feel like they need a different look on top -- a jacket, an untucked button down, something to tie the look together.

These gents wear jackets--or a summer caftan (dish-dash for men, could be a fun look with them, too.

Take into account your proportions to find the right balance---a jacket could change things up, too.

In one of these, you have a jacket on, and it's a good look for you:

Last edited:
Sorry, I just realized who you are! But, I do maintain that some style/proportion work with your clothing could work the more brightly colored Revas in a more integrated way to your wardrobe! Cheers!

Last edited:
Hope you are still here!

This is a great video! I really like the jeans/white shirt combo she does--also, the more flowy pants work well.

Men can easily get away with linen flowing pants in Spring/summer—the wide leg might work well for you. This is a random pair from Ouku.

The key is to figure out:

Are you short or long waisted? If you are long waisted, you'll benefit from higher rise in your trousers.

Are you shortwaisted? Lower rise.

Longer legs? Shorter legs?

Brenda Kinsel's first book is really good for figuring out body type and how to dress for it.

Since you are sort of more blocky up top (sorry), a blazer or cardigan cuts through that, and slims your silhouette.

The thing I notice with your styling more is that the shoes seem "on" but not integrated and you could have a lot of fun expanding how you wear your flats, should you wish to!

1675030989520.png

Hope you are still here!

This is a great video! I really like the jeans/white shirt combo she does--also, the more flowy pants work well.

Men can easily get away with linen flowing pants in Spring/summer—the wide leg might work well for you. This is a random pair from Ouku.

Are you short or long waisted? If you are long waisted, you'll benefit from higher rise in your trousers.

Brenda Kinsel's first book is really good for figuring out body type and how to dress for it.

Since you are sort of more blocky up top (sorry), a blazer or cardigan cuts through that, and slims your silhouette.

The thing I notice with your styling more is that the shoes seem "on" but not integrated and you could have a lot of fun

I'm still here
Oh ok thanks I'll check the video out definitely
Oh ok yeah I'll check them out
Oh ok yeah I should figure that out
I don't mind you saying that you didnt need to put sorry and ooh that sounds nice, I have a mens blazer I could wear
Yeah you are right and I do wish too, you could help me lol

New

Hope you are still here!

how to style ballet flats - Google Search

The thing I notice with your styling more is that the shoes seem "on" but not integrated and you could have a lot of fun expanding how you wear your flats, should you wish to!

I'm still here
Oh ok thanks I'll check the video out definitely
Oh ok yeah I'll check them out
Oh ok yeah I should figure that out
I don't mind you saying that you didnt need to put sorry and ooh that sounds nice, I have a mens blazer I could wear
Yeah you are right and I do wish too, you could help me lol
Ok!

I'll help where I can! Hope you can find some new looks for Spring/Summer to integrate those gorgeous Revas!