Do you think this strap would go well with speedy b DE?

amberlee9

May 27, 2013
I just saw this strap and I am IN LOVE with the blue. Do you think it would go well with speedy b in damier ebene? I was wondering whether anyone has it and would care to share pics? Screen Shot 2017-01-31 at 7.34.19 PM.png

Love the blue!! I think the combo of blue and de go perfectly together! I include the combo of mono, blue, and de in that statement!! I wish they made less fuchsia and pink and more blue interiors...because I love blue.

Reactions: McCurlyhair
Love the blue!! I think the combo of blue and de go perfectly together! I include the combo of mono, blue, and de in that statement!! I wish they made less fuchsia and pink and more blue interiors...because I love blue.

Same here! I'd buy everything blue if I could. I was just concerned about the mono and de clashing...

I have doubt about the white band along the strap.In my opinion It should have been classing glaze colour , I dont know but this detail disturbs me and I dont decide about this straps !But on the other hand, When I look at the photos , they look fine !

I agree I love the blue but I don't love mixing the monogram and DE ! Although it could work .. if you like it rock it you might start a new trend .. hopefully they will come out with the DE and different colors :smile: