Do you think this Python BV will go on sale?

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
I wouldn't be surprised if it did go on sale. Seems like only the cabat stays full price. Haven't seen it irl. Good luck and hope it goes on sale

mistikat

Bling!
O.G.
Sep 2, 2006
I have seen it in real life and it's really gorgeous. In fact, my python wallet is its "match".... and was less $$$ than the bag! (The bag was also still on the shelf at the Madison Avenue store last weekend...)

triggerpuff

from B to H...
Dec 22, 2007
Singapore
I think it might. Saw it IRL. Don't really like the way the scales seem to peel off at the edges after use, though its normal. Just feels so fragile...

Nymph

O.G.
Jul 17, 2006
Singapore
^ I heard that mink oil helps in maintaining the scales. Never tried cos I don't own any snakes.

Anyone with practical tips?

Vegas Long Legs

Traveler
Nov 13, 2006
I bought the crocker python bag on sale early December. 30% off The skins are so soft, I've never seen snake skins like this.
I used Bric 4 on it & it made the skins look even better. My skins are not drying out yet & that's when the skins start peeling. I love this bag, & if I can help it, I won't let it dry out.

jeaniep

Jun 6, 2008
It was on sale at Saks for $2300ish and was going to be an additional 50% sale price about this time my SA said. It's the sloane style and is beautiful!!!