Do you think this Python BV will go on sale?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I wouldn't be surprised if it did go on sale. Seems like only the cabat stays full price. Haven't seen it irl. Good luck and hope it goes on sale

2. i hope so too. thank you.

3. I have seen it in real life and it's really gorgeous. In fact, my python wallet is its "match".... and was less $$$ than the bag! (The bag was also still on the shelf at the Madison Avenue store last weekend...)

4. ^ I know right? The bag is sooooo pretty. I do love me some snake! :heart:

5. I think it might. Saw it IRL. Don't really like the way the scales seem to peel off at the edges after use, though its normal. Just feels so fragile...

6. ^ I heard that mink oil helps in maintaining the scales. Never tried cos I don't own any snakes.

Anyone with practical tips?

7. really..i think in all pythons or exotic snake bags you tend to get a little peeling or lifting.

8. I bought the crocker python bag on sale early December. 30% off The skins are so soft, I've never seen snake skins like this.
    I used Bric 4 on it & it made the skins look even better. My skins are not drying out yet & that's when the skins start peeling. I love this bag, & if I can help it, I won't let it dry out.

9. i wouldnt recommend this bag. even in sale.

10. why would'nt you recommend it?

11. i just clicked on the link and it says no longer available. it WAS available in stores and on sale i believe. :sad:

12. It was on sale at Saks for $2300ish and was going to be an additional 50% sale price about this time my SA said. It's the sloane style and is beautiful!!!

13. are you kidding me!!!

aghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!! i hate when that happens!!!! GRRRRR

So a 5k exotic was on sale for 1150....

i hope someone took advantage of that