do you think this is cute?

DRSM

~*LV/Balenciaga*~
Jun 26, 2006
Hey, i posted this in the authenticate forum....

but i want to get your opinion on this bag...do you think its cute? i tend to have funky taste sometimes... and can always use second opinions :upsidedown:.

i just think its pretty... i don't know if its authentic D&G but i feel like its got so much character... i wouldn't really care if it was real or not... (although it would suck to carry a fake)

eBay: AUTH DOLCE AND GABBANA PINK AND ORANGE MINK BAG SO COOL (item 220015254123 end time Aug-15-06 12:05:02 PDT)

DRSM:
I too like bright colors and I actually love pink and orange together - but it seems like there's a little too much going on with this bag with the fur and the hot pink and orange. Do you know what you'd wear it with? Also, if it's fake, would you want to pay $200+ for a fake? Just my thoughts - of course, I've certainly seem some people with great taste make things work in ways that never even occurred to me. Good luck if you decide to go for it. :smile:

Not my cup of tea - but if you like it go for it! Also I would mind paying this sort of money for a fake and I am not even going to get into the fake bag debate!

If it is real and you love it - get it!:flowers: