Do you think this is an authentic site?

I'm with Lori, I would not purchase from them either. :nogood: Their FAQ section also states they buy their products "at volume wholesale discounts." :tdown:

There are plenty of other authorized online retailers that sell authentic goods, and I would stick with them instead of this site.

Thanks so much for your opinions! I was only aware of LV only selling their own products, not others, so I thought it was safe. You saved me $ and heartache (though I'm disappointed I really wanted that Guccissima bag and wallet, it would have been more disappointing to receive a fake!).

I am new on here and need to figure out what the legitmate discount retailers are, I know they are out there!!

I am new on here and need to figure out what the legitmate discount retailers are, I know they are out there!!

You're not going to find legitimate *discount* retailers for luxury brand items. Luxury brands do not sell their items to discounters. However, sometimes authorized retailers (like Saks, NM, etc) have sales or other discounts which may include luxury brands.

Check out the shopping sections contained within each brand subforum here on the PF for information. If you also wish to buy on sites like ebay, Bonanzle or some online consignment stores, make sure you get the item authenticated in the brand subforum before you buy.

Good luck!

I called the boutique and they swore up and down that they were 100% authentic. They said if DSW, a discount retailer, is now selling Gucci, why couldn't they. They also promised me a 100% refund if the items were not authentic... but I am still hesitant to purchase because of what I read here.:confused1:

I called the boutique and they swore up and down that they were 100% authentic. They said if DSW, a discount retailer, is now selling Gucci, why couldn't they. They also promised me a 100% refund if the items were not authentic... but I am still hesitant to purchase because of what I read here.:confused1:

Oh brother. :rolleyes: ANYONE can say they sell authentic items - ANYONE. Of course they're gonna tell you what you want to hear because they just want to make a buck.

But it's their business practices on how they acquire their products and pictures of the actual products themselves that tell the truth.