Do You Think This Goes Together?

Should They Stay Or Should They Go?

• Keep Them...They're Fine!

• Take Them Back?

• Take Them Back And Get Something Else? What?

• Get A Credit And Wait For Something Else.

Results are only viewable after voting.

admat97

AHS...Yes!
O.G.
Jan 1, 2008
Good Morning Everyone! I bought the wristlet and the mini to go with my Legacy Pieced Patchwork bag. I thought they would match because the bag has different shades of gray. When I got home and put them together the shading is a bit off. Do you think I should keep them or take them back? If I take them back, what would you recommend?

Attachments

• New Purchases Legacy, Coin Purses, Charms and Keyfobs 027.jpg
    New Purchases Legacy, Coin Purses, Charms and Keyfobs 027.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 227
I absolutely love that bag but I think the accessories kind of get lost. I agree with the other posters that a bit of color would be nice. What color is the lining on this bag?

ITA that you need some color or something. BUT, if you must have gray see if the Hamptons gray matches better....I held the legacy clutch and the hamptons clutch in the store the other day side by side and they are two totally different colors.

Personally, I'm lovin' the soft muted colors together! I'm sure to be in the minority, but I think it's a refreshing change from "matchy-matchy". The bag is lovely & unique! Great choice!

IMHO I would say that the color is off, I would go with a bright color or a basic black if you are wanting more of a muted look, because I have a feeling that your patchwork may be hard to match very easily.