Do you think this bra is cute or too expensive for £46?

M&S told me i was a 34 DD, uncomfortable poor fitting. I went to Bravissimo in covent garden and they just looked at me! no tape or measuring and put me in a 32 F, perfect fit, comfortable etc, defo give them i try if i was you

M&S told me i was a 34 DD, uncomfortable poor fitting. I went to Bravissimo in covent garden and they just looked at me! no tape or measuring and put me in a 32 F, perfect fit, comfortable etc, defo give them i try if i was you
Oh cool! I will do thanks so much girls :smile:

i used to get measured from this woman when i was 15 (now20) at this independant bra shop, she was the only woman i trusted, but then i moved to a different town to be with my boyfriend, and the bra shop isnt there, so i went to debenhams in the trafford centre she said i was measuring at34e, but then i went to debenhams department store in manchester and she told me i was measuring a 32...however they dont measure your cup size anymore, as different brands make different sizes, im a 32ff, but in another brand i could be an f cup
as for the bra £46 is nothing, as im bigger boobed the average price for my bra's (if i dont want granny hamocks!) are about£38, however i bought one for£23 once...i was chuffed at how cheap it was, that bra is gorge, i think i may buy one if they have my size...rigby and peller fit bras for the queen, and an average price for there bras is about£68, i think thats getting on the pricey side, but go for it,you would splash out on a bag, why not lingerie? x

i think that bra is GORGEOUS!! As for sizing, never ever go to La Senza they are so unprofessional. :cry:

Sorry for bumping an old thread i was searching for something.. :smile: