Do you think there will ever be a Damier Ebene Artsy?

emms2381

Nov 1, 2011
I love the Artsy (though I am yet to own one) it would be a wonderful handbag for me to own because it looks so easy to carry and looks as if I could use it on a daily basis - which is what I want from a handbag.... plus I have kids so a over the shoulder optional bag is the ONE for me..

Firstly I was thinking of a DE speedy bandouliere - since I own nothing in Damier ebene (just mono and DA atm) it would have to be a DE ...

But, noticeably there's a DA Atrsy .... so why wouldnt there be a DE artsy in the near future???

Anybody have any info on this??

TIA

No clue as to whether or not they will ever put out a DE Artsy. I am sure there are more knowledgeable people on this forum who may be able to weigh in on that. But I did want to just urge you to think about the Speedy B, especially since you do have kids and you want something easy and carefree. I have read on this forum about issues people have with carrying the Artsy on their shoulder, as well as that it was made to be a crook of the arm bag originally. (On the flip side, I have also heard people discuss that the Artsy softens over time and becomes comfortable.) But without a doubt I have heard more people talk about the ease of use of the Speedy B! GL deciding!

I have seen one in zurich about a month ago and I am pretty sure it was no fake! no clue how the lady could get one but it looked awesome!! probably a special order!?

It's funny that this was posted... I was at the grocery store yesterday and this woman was wearing a DE Artsy. I thought to myself "Wait a minute..." LOL. Either it was a fake or a special order (I wasn't close enough to tell). I think it would look great, but yeah... that handle would be problematic LOL.

The only custom canvas bag LV does these days are the Mon Mono's. .

I'm talking about an actual custom, not just something with different colors and initials. $7000 is just to start the design. I'm sure depending on details, choice of leather/canvas, etc will increase the tab. I called a while back and that's what the rep told me.

I'm talking about an actual custom, not just something with different colors and initials. $7000 is just to start the design. I'm sure depending on details, choice of leather/canvas, etc will increase the tab. I called a while back and that's what the rep told me.

The only custom they do now are Haute Maroquinerie in less something change.

The only custom they do now are Haute Maroquinerie in less something change.

Who knows? Beginning of this year I called 1-866 to see if they can add feets to a bag I wanted for a charge and the sa on the phone said, the only way they could do that is if it was a custom order/design and those start at 7000. As we all know, sometimes the information we receive from one SA to the other is very different. Heck, if I had that type of pocket change I'd like a custom LV.

Who knows? Beginning of this year I called 1-866 to see if they can add feets to a bag I wanted for a charge and the sa on the phone said, the only way they could do that is if it was a custom order/design and those start at 7000. As we all know, sometimes the information we receive from one SA to the other is very different. Heck, if I had that type of pocket change I'd like a custom LV.
I wished a delightful in DE and they offered a special order = price x 2,5 in europe