do you think the Monogram cles is a classic staple to get like a speedy bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I'm going to do the #1 option so that I can just toss around the cles around.

Plus... the color of the amarante is gorgeous when it hits the sun. But on a normal day or indoors-- it just looks dark. ya know.

what do u think?

2. the monogram is classic lv so i would go with option one.
    personally i dont like the monogram on large bags, i prefer the damier pattern but for a small cles i adore monogram!

3. I would go for #1 because canvas holds a lot more than vernis so it's good to have one of each ;).

4. Yes, actually! I just noticed that, haha.
    They are so cute and are an essential to an LV collection!

Go for Option 1 so you can have variety -- one from Monogram and one from Vernis!:tup:

5. I'd go with option #2 - the mono will be around for a looooong time, but you don't know how long the vernis colors will be around for..

6. Option #1. The mono cles is a classic and lasts FOREVER. It's fun to buy a matching cles to go with your bags. Having a canvas and a vernis is a nice assortment. I have one for each of my bags, except the epi. For some reason I don't own any epi cles':confused1: Never thought about that til now!

7. option #1- monogram cles and vernis pomme cles

I have both and love them both. I think the mono cles is a must have. If there is no other cles you buy that is the one.

8. option 1: i love the monogram cles