do you think the Monogram cles is a classic staple to get like a speedy bag?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. do you think the Monogram cles (keyholder/ change holder) is a classic staple to get like a speedy bag?

Like.. in most collections--- you will definitely see a monogram cles like how you see LV speedy bag.

Also.... which combo in cles would you get.

option #1- monogram cles and vernis pomme cles
    option #2- vernis pomme cles and vernis amarante cles

2. does the monogram cles hold about 2x more than the vernis cles and it's more durable too?

3. I have the mono speedy 30 along with the mono cles, purchase 1 and 3 and will add cute colorful things as I go...so yes, it is sooo classic

4. I'd go for option 2. I always saw the plain Mono Canvas Cles as... kinda cheap?

Sorry if I offended anyone! :Push:

5. I actually don't have the mono cles. I think I find it too common...So, 2nd options...

6. I have the mono cles and I love it. It holds more than the vernis too!

7. I like #1 better. I use my mono for work and like to throw it around!

8. I like Option #1. :smile:

9. Option #1 - The traditional classic and the glossy patent :tup:

10. I love my mono cles. Vernis just looks really cheap and plastic-y to me. Sorry.

11. I have a green perfo cles and I consider it my "mono" cles.
    I'd go with option #2 because I really like color!

12. Option 2.

I have the Mono Pomme... I love it to death. It is so adorable and plus it keeps the change out of the bottom of my purse :smile:

13. I think the cles in general is a classic staple, but with the variety available you simply can't go wrong! Also, the Monogram cles is able to stretch wider than the Vernis so maybe that'll affect your decision. I love my Damier cles :heart:.

14. #1, so you can have a bang around piece of classic lv that you don't have to worry about ruining

15. I would go for Option #2. I love vernis!