do you think the metallics will come back?

1. i'd really love to get a "first" next in a metallic color :smile: ...does anyone know if they'll come back for winter '06?

p.s. and does anyone know the size difference between the old "le dix" & the "first"?

2. i dont know if they will do metallics for fall again...

but can we briefly brainstorm some options? like...

mother-of-pearl
    dark pewter
    antiqued gold

that'd be so nice... *daydreams*

3. lol :rolleyes: ...i love that idea mocean!!!...dark pewter & antiqued gold sound beautiful...do you think anyone @ balenciaga will listen to us???

4. i hope they do... i quite like the pewter and magenta! :amuse:

5. let's be the balenciaga sample group! hahaha... maybe one of their people will read our wants-

*chants* charcoal! charcoal! charcoal!

6. yeah, that would be great, they've really gotta bring the metallics back :yes: ...if you're listening out there balenciaga designers, please bring them back for us, pretty please?!?!

7. I have both pewters...04 and 05, and they are actually pretty dark and change according to the light and surrounding colors. But I think the mother of pearl sounds fabulous! Maybe Balenciaga will do more metallics this winter. :yes:

8. i would love a charcoal,antiqued gold and a mother of pearl B bag Mocean! genius!balenciaga should hire you IMO:love: :love:

9. i LOVE the mettalics!! they are my fave. i have an ink now and its a sorta of 2tone i guess. blue and purple but i would love to have a mettalic one!!

10. ET ... do you think the Pewter would be too dark to coordinate with a Silver Metallic (e.g., Chloe Silver Metallic shoes)?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice