do you think the LV monogram print is too flashy and show-offy?

do you think the LV monogram print is too flashy and show-offy?

sometimes I don't like carrying my LV speedy in monogram because I feel like everyone is staring at the bag... because they think it's fake or for some other reasons.

I don't like to attract too much attention to myself.

What do you think and how do you feel??

I feel like the Mono Canvas is just not my thing, because of the reasns mentioned above. I would feel more comfy with a Damier, an MC, or something in the Epi. The MC is easily copied but the Mono C. is copied theee most!

I love it too but i really feel that people are always staring to see if its real, which is common with almost all LVs except maybe the very subtle ones like suhali or epi, and i like to be in between so damier is def. my favorite

I use to think so but now I don't. There are so many fakes out there that most people probably assume mine are. Now, I do think that MC is sort of flashy but I still want a piece from that line.:yes:

I don't think it's too flashy either - just classic. If I need more understated (like for church or something) I usually wear the damier though - a little less attention. I love both. Next thing I want is an EPI - even though it reminds me of corrugated cardboard, it is growing on me since I came on the forum! I want an EPI Jasmine in black - and I never thought I would say that - you guys are a bad influence!

I don't think the classic monogram print is too flashy... But then again, others might think it is, which could possibly explain the stares and whispers... sometimes not-so-soft whispers on the authenticity of the bag. It is attention-grabbing for sure, because I also check out others' LV bags... :yes:

But I think the MC is more flashy. In a good way. Among the MC items, my fave are the Koala wallet and the bandeau.

i dont think its too flashy...but attracts more attention
today i saw a mono speedy with the most BEAUTIFUL patina i have seen on a speedy...mm i couldnt stop stareing (non obviously of course)...and i noticed her checking out my damier speedy too :graucho: