do you think the LV monogram print is too flashy and show-offy?

gelbergirl

hubba hubba ;)
O.G.
Sep 23, 2006
NYC metro-area
i used to feel the same way.
I know for myself, I carry the LV because it is a great piece with a long history.
As for the looks and stares, it's because people are mezmirized by the gorgreous style and design.

kali925

O.G.
Oct 22, 2006
Initially I was a bit shy to carry LV Mono, but the more I carry it the more I feel like it improves my conservative style - so the "flash" is good for me! :yahoo:

di0rwh0re33

Sep 6, 2006
i love mono i dont think its flashy at all.. the only problem i have is ppl staring at it and assuming it's fake!

LVpug

Jul 28, 2006
love mono canvas and think that it looks classy and timeless...who cares if people stare wear what you love.....

afcgirl

O.G.
Oct 30, 2006
Since so many people have either a fake or a real one, no, I don't think it is show-offy. You see them everywhere so I barely even notice them.

newaddiction

Sep 30, 2006
New York
yea, i think some LV bags are very flashy.. like the MC speedies, I think they are kind of flashy but at the same time.. quite tacky looking (in my opinion!) perhaps cuz I have seen sooo many fake MC speedies around here.

BoyAboutTown

Jul 10, 2006
Toronto
I don't really like mono.. it's soo obviously LV and very faked out. I like subtlety so I don't see myself with any monogram items in the near future.