do you think the LV monogram print is too flashy and show-offy?

1. do you think the LV monogram print is too flashy and show-offy?

sometimes I don't like carrying my LV speedy in monogram because I feel like everyone is staring at the bag... because they think it's fake or for some other reasons.

I don't like to attract too much attention to myself.

What do you think and how do you feel??

2. I feel like the Mono Canvas is just not my thing, because of the reasns mentioned above. I would feel more comfy with a Damier, an MC, or something in the Epi. The MC is easily copied but the Mono C. is copied theee most!

3. Monogram, no-multicolor, yes.

4. Nope, I love it!

5. I love it too but i really feel that people are always staring to see if its real, which is common with almost all LVs except maybe the very subtle ones like suhali or epi, and i like to be in between so damier is def. my favorite

6. I don't think so, I adore mine!

7. I love mono canvas. People stare at me anyway so I might as well give them something nice to look at! :graucho:

8. I use to think so but now I don't. There are so many fakes out there that most people probably assume mine are. Now, I do think that MC is sort of flashy but I still want a piece from that line.:yes:

9. YES! I agree! lol :P I love your humor!

Unless the person's going like this :drool: (you might wanna move away....), i usually don't mind ppl staring.

10. Love mono.

11. I don't think it's too flashy, I love the mono!

12. I don't think it's too flashy either - just classic. If I need more understated (like for church or something) I usually wear the damier though - a little less attention. I love both. Next thing I want is an EPI - even though it reminds me of corrugated cardboard, it is growing on me since I came on the forum! I want an EPI Jasmine in black - and I never thought I would say that - you guys are a bad influence!

13. :roflmfao: :roflmfao:

14. I don't think the classic monogram print is too flashy... But then again, others might think it is, which could possibly explain the stares and whispers... sometimes not-so-soft whispers on the authenticity of the bag. It is attention-grabbing for sure, because I also check out others' LV bags... :yes:

But I think the MC is more flashy. In a good way. Among the MC items, my fave are the Koala wallet and the bandeau.

15. i dont think its too flashy...but attracts more attention
    today i saw a mono speedy with the most BEAUTIFUL patina i have seen on a speedy...mm i couldnt stop stareing (non obviously of course)...and i noticed her checking out my damier speedy too :graucho:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice