do you think the hillier hobo can be worn when going to bars/clubs at night?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. or is it too big? im planning on getting the small black hillier hobo.

and do you think it would clash with this watch? http://shop.nordstrom.com/S/2961188

i didnt see the hillier hobo with silver hardware the last time i went to bloomingdale's and the SA said i could order it from a different bloomingdale's but i would need a credit card and i dont have one. :/ lol so i hafta get the hillier with gold hardware. i actually only have one bag with silver hardware and its by rebecca minkoff, it's a black studded nikki, i dont wear it a lot because of it's pyramid studs.

Attached Files:

2. I have to say, I'm pretty confused by this question. It's your style, so you dictate what you're comfortable wearing and where. Personally, I wouldn't take a Hillier out because it's too bulky for dancing/walking around in a crowded bar or club, but if you want to carry a lot with you, you could work it if you wanted. I never match my bags with what I wear, and I don't think many tPFers on this subforum do (similar questions to this have been asked before). If you want a Hillier with silver hardware, you could always go the eBay/Bonanzle route.

3. I think you could only because the hillier hugs the body without being too bulky IMO and I think it could be dressed up or down..As far as the watch, I mixed all color metals. I don't like to be matchy matchy, so I think you could do the hillier with gold hardware ( which I like alot better ) with the silver watch. I have a silver Michelle watch I wear all the time and I only own bags with gold hardware:smile:

4. What Sabina said.

5. ita, why not?????? i mix too and i think the hiller is a great bag....all in your person style and comfort zone...

6. I see all sizes and shapes of bags when going out - personally I prefer smaller bags (crossbody or clutch) so I don't have to carry much, but some girls like to bring everything including the kitchen sink when going out. It depends if you think you need the space the bag gives.

I do sometimes coordinate my bag to my outfit, but usually based on the bag color rather than the hardware.

7. i think you could. and it's a great bag to match your watch!