Do you think the Denim Cabby bag is worth $2000

Nov 21, 2006
I'm considering getting the Denim Cabby GM bag in black. The price is whats really holding me back. Do you think its worth spending that much on it??? Thanks for your opinions:smile:

Although I love the Denim Cabby, I do not believe it is worth the price. If worn on a daily basis, the black turns into a dark red, due the black dye's exposure to the sun. It's a beautiful handbag but I do believe that there are other handbags that are equally or more beautiful than this one.

Okay, I am a huge fan of this bag. I have a GM in black and love it! I wear it almost everyday (no fading at all- and I live in a sunny place). It's great because you can wear it hand-held or cross-body. It took me a few years to finally get the bag because I couldn't bring myself to pay that much for a purse... but now that I have it, it was well worth it! Check out the Neo Cabby Club for more info.

Attachments

• neo cabby for tpf 3.JPG
    neo cabby for tpf 3.JPG
    31.7 KB · Views: 107
  • neo cabby for tpf.JPG
    neo cabby for tpf.JPG
    31.1 KB · Views: 105
It's gorgeous, but IMO, not worth the crazy price tag...it will look worn in no time if you plan on using it frequently..I don't mind paying high prices for bags I know will wear well and, in my book, this isn't one of them. That's not to say I don't find it gorgeous though!