Do you think that Raisin works as well as whiskey....

Jan 4, 2008
with the casual layed back style? I am more of a blue jeans, capri's and flip flop person. I love both the whiskey and Raisin but really only should get one. I already have a Black Ali, khaki/black Carly and a python striped carryall. If you were me and only got ONE of them :girlsigh:, which one would you get?

Funny, I just finished switching out from my whiskey Leigh to my raisin shoulder bag! I think they are both equal in terms of "usability"! To me they are both the perfect neutral and work with any color. If someone put a gun to my head and I had to choose one, I would probably choose the whiskey, but Im a big fan of browns in general. The raisin is beautiful too,so whichever you choose, you really cant go wrong.

Funny, I just finished switching out from my whiskey Leigh to my raisin shoulder bag! I think they are both equal in terms of "usability"! To me they are both the perfect neutral and work with any color. If someone put a gun to my head and I had to choose one, I would probably choose the whiskey, but Im a big fan of browns in general. The raisin is beautiful too,so whichever you choose, you really cant go wrong.

I too am a big fan of browns! I tend to stick to neutral colors and am afraid to chance anything bold. My first bold move was my python with red suede accent strips. I really like both the whiskey and raisin but am afraid if I take the plunge and get the raisin that I may kick myself and really not use her. :hysteric: This is SOOOO hard!!!!!

I too am a big fan of browns! I tend to stick to neutral colors and am afraid to chance anything bold. My first bold move was my python with red suede accent strips. I really like both the whiskey and raisin but am afraid if I take the plunge and get the raisin that I may kick myself and really not use her. :hysteric: This is SOOOO hard!!!!!

Believe me, if its the raisin you are craving, you will use it. Its just beautiful. Trust me!!

It does look so pretty :love: when looking at the two, the whiskey just seems so boring in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I love the color, but I have never really seen either of them IRL.

I think it depends on the bag. I don't love the leigh in Whiskey but I think it looks great in white and in juniper. I think when you are talking about these two colors then it depends on the style to me.

IMHO I think both would work really well, but I'd stick with the whiskey... I'm definitely a flip flop/jeans type of gal myself, and if I were to wear one of those bags, it would definitely be the whiskey! Good Luck deciding! :tup:

I have both of them and can take side by side pics for you if you'd like. PM me if you're interested...I can't do it tonight though b/c DH is sleeping already...I can do it tomorrow after my girls' cheer practice. I love them both but the raisin is such a unique color.

Another vote for raisin! I wear mostly solid colors- jeans and plain tees etc. A neutral bag is fine, of course, but a color really pops. I like to wear bright bags just because I normally am in white/black tees and I think it makes me feel instantly prettier and less blah.

So especially since you have plenty of neutrals already, I'd go with the raisin. Who knows- it might be your gateway into bright bags!

I love my raisin shoulder bag! It is neutral enough to go with everything, but enough of a color to be fun and different! Go with the raisin! You will LOVE it!!!

While I love the Whiskey color, I think I'm just a little bored with it. Maybe because it's been out longer or is more popular, I don't know. The raisin, imho, is much more "fun" and yet still neutral.