Do you think that Raisin works as well as whiskey....

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. with the casual layed back style? I am more of a blue jeans, capri's and flip flop person. I love both the whiskey and Raisin but really only should get one. I already have a Black Ali, khaki/black Carly and a python striped carryall. If you were me and only got ONE of them :girlsigh:, which one would you get?

2. Funny, I just finished switching out from my whiskey Leigh to my raisin shoulder bag! I think they are both equal in terms of "usability"! To me they are both the perfect neutral and work with any color. If someone put a gun to my head and I had to choose one, I would probably choose the whiskey, but Im a big fan of browns in general. The raisin is beautiful too,so whichever you choose, you really cant go wrong.

3. I too am a big fan of browns! I tend to stick to neutral colors and am afraid to chance anything bold. My first bold move was my python with red suede accent strips. I really like both the whiskey and raisin but am afraid if I take the plunge and get the raisin that I may kick myself and really not use her. :hysteric: This is SOOOO hard!!!!!

4. Believe me, if its the raisin you are craving, you will use it. Its just beautiful. Trust me!!

5. I would pick the raisin. It would instantly sass up any outfit! Instant chic.

6. It does look so pretty :love: when looking at the two, the whiskey just seems so boring in comparison. Don't get me wrong, I love the color, but I have never really seen either of them IRL.

7. Oooooooooooo Good idea!!! I could use a little sassy in my life :angel::lol:

8. I think it depends on the bag. I don't love the leigh in Whiskey but I think it looks great in white and in juniper. I think when you are talking about these two colors then it depends on the style to me.

9. IMHO I think both would work really well, but I'd stick with the whiskey... I'm definitely a flip flop/jeans type of gal myself, and if I were to wear one of those bags, it would definitely be the whiskey! Good Luck deciding! :tup:

10. I have both of them and can take side by side pics for you if you'd like. PM me if you're interested...I can't do it tonight though b/c DH is sleeping already...I can do it tomorrow after my girls' cheer practice. I love them both but the raisin is such a unique color.

11. Another vote for raisin! I wear mostly solid colors- jeans and plain tees etc. A neutral bag is fine, of course, but a color really pops. I like to wear bright bags just because I normally am in white/black tees and I think it makes me feel instantly prettier and less blah.

So especially since you have plenty of neutrals already, I'd go with the raisin. Who knows- it might be your gateway into bright bags!

12. I saw this color in person at the outlet and really liked it. I think it will compliment jeans. Its so pretty!

13. Hands down RAISIN! I just switched out of my raisin shoulder bag and I am ready to switch back. It is the perfect neutral but still a fun color. I love it.

14. I love my raisin shoulder bag! It is neutral enough to go with everything, but enough of a color to be fun and different! Go with the raisin! You will LOVE it!!!

15. While I love the Whiskey color, I think I'm just a little bored with it. Maybe because it's been out longer or is more popular, I don't know. The raisin, imho, is much more "fun" and yet still neutral.