Do You Think RM Will Continue to Expand on the Basketweave Line?

knasarae

The K Is Silent
O.G.
Apr 23, 2007
So we've seen (Woven versions also included):

Black/Black Basketweave
Charcoal/Black Basketweave
Almond/Brown Basketweave
Royal/Brown Bastketweave
White/Brown Basketseave
Cream/Cream Woven
Black/Black Woven
Chocolate/Brown Woven

Would you love to see more colors? I know I would love a dark green/brown basketweave combo. I'd also love a same color Mini Nikki with basketweave strap/trim. What combo's would you like to see?

I think they also had a periwinkle & black combo, & there is a green combo MA or MAM or Bonanzle.

I would also love to see more combos- I happen to own the original BBW & WBW Mab's. And they are my faves (in this style- It makes the otherwise very simple MAB- Look sooo gorgeous, it just adds that extra element that just completes the look kwim

Btw- knasarae I always wondered why arent there any basketweave NIKKI's- I thought I was the only one who felt like this

I think It would be gorgeous for instance the White/Brown combo

The white all over with the basket weave being used to outline the bag- and used for its base would be absolutely Fab imho

Rebecca has some pics of earlier bags on her FB, there was a blue/white (looks basketweave), a pink/orangey one, and then this one which looks cool:
n506604100_657637_3526.jpg

The only negative about the all over basketweave... is that at least in my experience with my bbw mam, the basketweave parts wear a lot faster than the normal leather part. I think it would be more apparent on a nikki.

^^There is a thread if you search basketweave vs woven that has pics of both.

The sage/whitewash was just a whitewash trim, i don't think it was basketweave. Same with the red/cream that was at the ss.

Don't forget the quilted combos! They basically look like quilted basketweave.