Do you think lv and uggs look ok together?

I think so! I think it also depends on what color/style uggs you're wearing and what LV bag you're carrying as well though. I own some black, grey and tan colored uggs, all neutral colors, so I think they looks fine with the Mono or damier ebene print. I think even some of the colored uggs would look fine as well. I think you're fine as long as you're wearing a mono or damier ebene print!

To me.. It depends on the whole outfit... and where you're going wearing that outfit!
I live in Australia so ugg boots are pretty much a staple in everyone's closet... Just as long as you're not wearing a animal print crop top and daisy duke shorts with that combo.. (you get the idea, yes? lol)
I only wear mine to the shops for groceries and going out of town or other casual stuff like that in winter though.. not to nice places and things like that!

tacky...
ugg boots1.jpg

not tacky...
popular-ugg.jpg

KWIM? :biggrin:

Last edited:
I think so! I think it also depends on what color/style uggs you're wearing and what LV bag you're carrying as well though. I own some black, grey and tan colored uggs, all neutral colors, so I think they looks fine with the Mono or damier ebene print. I think even some of the colored uggs would look fine as well. I think you're fine as long as you're wearing a mono or damier ebene print!

I agree! I wear Uggs all the time with LV!

i mean it depends on type of uggs and the type of bag. there's nothing wrong with the concept, but like everything else you wear, you just have to make sure the specific items you're wearing goes together. i wear my speedy and nf with uggs all the time.