Do you think it’s hard to go back to purchasing other brands after owning Chanel?

I used to own more Chanel but have recently sized down to only two (one reissue 225 and one square mini CF) since Chanel doesn't really fit with my lifestyle with young children. I am gravitating more towards Hermes since their bags are mostly bigger, more functional and can dress up and down more easily. I also have a few bags of other brands for their function and casual vibes. CF is so classic but to me it is really an evening bag: not formal or big enough for work and not casual enough if I go out in sweat pants.

I still love Chanel, but no longer think I need to own multiple CFs of different colors.

Yes! I have a steadily growing Chanel collection, I really love their aesthetic and designs the most, in literally every category that they make —from bags, to slgs, to shoes, to jewelry, to rtw, to make up, etc., I’m obsessed! No other brand really does this for me. Something about the symmetrical logo is the most pleasing to the eye and looks perfect to me and the sparkling leather chain that looks like you’re wearing jewelry and a bag all in one, and the colors they come out with! It’s like once you collect one you can’t stop! I will definitely continue collecting for years to come. I feel like Chanel bags are the most photogenic and eye catching/head turning like when you wear a Chanel bag people will turn their heads and be staring!
I agree with you. They’re pretty, comes in so many different colors, shapes, sizes, design. Which is why I keep coming back to it. I don’t like Hermes, doesn’t fit me, so I don’t care about it. So for me, LV would be second on the list. They’re changing it up from canvas to more leather which I really like!