Do You Think It's Appropriate To Wear Mc If

I went thru some kind of strange "age" thing at about 35, couldn't figure out what I should wear etc. Let me tell you, I wear pretty much what I want now within reason but I keep myself in good shape & I think I can get away with any bag I want!
Go for it!

I know what you mean....I will be 40 the end of the year and I've always loved the white MC especially but like you I keep thinking I'm too old for it and I go back and forth on it. Go with your gut feeling I say. Good Luck!! :smile:

I know what you mean....I will be 40 the end of the year and I've always loved the white MC especially but like you I keep thinking I'm too old for it and I go back and forth on it. Go with your gut feeling I say. Good Luck!! :smile:
Yes , I think too that it isn't a question of the age! If someone feels good with the MC he must go for it and wear it with pleasure.
For me personally it is to much "colourful" and to much striking. MC isn't me!

I'm 19 but i definitely think that it is appropriate for a woman in her thirties to carry a black or white Mc bag. i remember that one lady she was around 50 and dressed all in white with gold jewerly and she wore a white mc Alma and she looked totally fabulous !!

I am 38 and carry a Black MC Eliza. Given the prices of the MC line, I think it is more appropriate for an older more established person. (although it looks great on younger ones too!)

Star Jones has the Ursula and it looks hot on her...I think she is in her mid to late forties...her weight loss is fabulous as well it makes her look 10 years younger...if dh is willing to get you an Ursula I would go for it...I love that bag it is just so expensive...

Would you get the Ursula in black or white MC? It looks gorgeous in both...it will be tough to decide...good luck

Well I am one of the older women that you are talking about and I love my MC bags! I plan to carry them to the grave...and considering I am living to be 103 that is a long time! It's all about outlook!

YOU ARE in your 30's or 40's? I must admit I'm not a big fan of multicolore (I only have white MC Wapity) but my DH asked me why I don't have any bags from this line and that got me thinking.

The truth is I've never purchased an MC bag because I think they may be "high maintenance" (I could be wrong) but the biggest reason is my age. I'll be turning 35 in October :sweatdrop:. I keep my bags for years and I'm fearful of looking ridiculous past my late 30's with an MC bag. I remember seeing a pic of Aretha Franklin with one in the Celebrities thread and I'm not sure it looks right.

I really like the Ursula and my DH thinks I should get it as a B-Day present. I'm not so sure :confused1:. Please let me hear your opinions.

It's funny - I was wondering the same thing a few months ago when I was contemplating getting something in white mc. I am about to turn 38 soon. Everyone here said to get it and not care about my age. I agree with them. Why not get it and use it with pride?! Good luck with your decision.