do you think it's a hobby?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi Boys and Dolls,

Just wondering, since many of you own more than 3 pieces of LV collection, and some of you have a whole closet built to put LVs, do you consider this as a hobby?? but lol, this hobby is expensive..

i lovee LV!!

2. I think it can be considered a hobby! we have a lot of collectors! I personally only have 5 pieces but would love to have a whole closet full of LV!!!

3. Uh... sort of. It's a hobby that has sort of turned into an obsession!

4. I'm with jellybebe... mine started out as a hobby but turned into a huge obsession! :sweatdrop: I consider myself a collector but I also use all of my stuff. I don't buy things unless I love them.

5. Ditto here!!

6. my DB told me, 'Hunnie, your hobby is very expensive!!!'

do you get comments like this?? hahaha

7. a hobby, slash investment.

but.. i looove to just stare at them...lol.

sometimes i will take one of my lv bags on the couch with me.. and just stare at it all night...lol

8. I never thought of it this way before but you have a great point here. I not only buy LV, but I actively try to learn more and more about the brand, I guess that would be considered a hobby.

9. I definitely think its a hobby. I will collect as many bags as possible. I have two daughters so I would love to pass a fabulous collection to them when they are older.

10. I do see it as a hobby... I thought if I bought one that that would be enough... But then I kept looking... I love my bags and my collection... But I can't stop looking...

11. Hobby/addiction/obsession/investment!

haha

all the same as long as no one (whether it's you, your DH or your credit card) gets hurt!

12. Is this a hobby?......don't tell my husband! :nogood:

13. Actually, it did started out as a hobby, but turned into an obsession that needed periodic rehab. :P However, it's also an investment, at least that's how I convinced DH to support it. :graucho:

14. Definitely an obsession for me as welll.. :graucho:

15. It's a hobby, though a slightly obsessive one! People collect all sorts of things, many way more expensive, so why not bags. ;)